- Removable valve core
- Puncture resistant
- 0.80mm thick walls
Maxxis produces professional-quality long-lasting inner tubes. Please observe the following recommendations to ensure a great experience.
- Double check the size and stem type of this tube to make sure it is compatible with your tire and wheel.
- Always wear eye protection when servicing tyres.
- Tyre mounting should be performed entirely by hand.
- Inflation should be performed with the use of a hand pump only.
- Never exceed the maximum inflation pressure shown on the side wall of the tyre.
- Improper inflation could result in a blowout - damaging tube, tyre, rim and equipment - and may injure the rider.
This Maxxis tube features a removable valve core, wich allows you to add a liquid sealant for additional flat protection.
To add sealant, simply remove the valve core by turning it counter-clockwise. Use a valve core removal tool or a small pair of pliers. Add you preferred liquid sealant to the tube and reinstall the valve core by turning it clockwise. Be careful not to over tighten as this can damage the valve core.