The clearly defined bite point and maximum power make it the first choice for gravity pilots. The new 1-finger HC lever blade modulates the enormous braking power as desired.
● Weight: 255 g
● Material Master: Carbotecture SL, Flip-Flop-Design
● Material Lever Blade: Hollow Aluminium
● Material Caliper: 1-Finger, Aluminum
● Hydraulic: Yes
● Brake Medium: Royal Blood (mineral oil based)
● EBT: Yes
● BAT/TPA: Yes - tool-less
● Banjo Fitting: Yes
● 2-Piston: No
● 4-Piston: Yes
● Reach Adjust: Yes - tool-less
● Flip-Flop: Yes
● Shift Mix: Yes (optional)
● Remote Mix: Yes (optional)
● Recommended Rotor: Storm HC
● Lever Blade: 1-Finger HC lever
● Tubing: MAGURA disc tube
● eBike Switch: No
● Mounting: PM/IS
● Colors: Black-Fluro-Yellow (Master), Mystic Grey Anodized (Caliper)
● ADAPTABLE ERGONOMICS - 1-FINGER LEVER
The adjustable 1-Finger brake lever – no need for tools – and an adjustable bite point provide the necessary ergonomics for perfect brake control, even in the toughest of terrains.
● AWARD-WINNING BRAKING PERFORMANCE - 4-PISTON BRAKING POWER
The additional braking power of 4 pistons adapted from MAGURA’s motor sport experience gives you the fine control and maximum stability you need on tough Enduro and downhill runs.
● WEIGHT RATIO PERFORMANCE - 255g
Braking power doesn’t need to be heavy. The overall weight is reduced by a Carbotecture SL brake handle bracket and a aluminium lever. These 4-piston brakes stand out thanks to high heat stability achieved through optimised weight distribution. Optimum use of materials exactly where needed.